Action Steps

I took week ONE to get my feet wet. In week two I began smooth sailing through every goal I had in mind. I seriously felt as though it was virtually effortless. 

Another quick reminder of the goals I set for week TWO because, yeah... I still need it, okay!  8/31 - 9/14

1. Vet mentors... make the choice count.

2. Meet with and mentor your chosen mentors. 

3. Physically implement what I learn.

4. Start blog, track progress


Here are some decision highlights ~

MENTORS: Allison Whittaker, Sandy Colins, Pete Slaugh, Matt Helsel

TAKE AWAYS: Organization tips, Business tricks, Team structures, Automation, Task delegation 

 

             

  

This project could either be a huge waste of time, or it could be hella beneficial to my professional skillset. 

At the end of the day, I want this to be worthwhile... so I was strategic in every single choice, definitely did not give myself any gimmes, if ya know what I mean.

Being week one I'm not really sure how these blogs will go, but right now I'm feeling the urge to summarize my actual action steps and save everyone a little time. Yeah, saving sweet, sweet time. 

            But for real, though... why do I feel like I'm always strapped for time or running out of time at 21....


Completed Action Steps

  • Thought about problems/needs of mine
  • Thought about potential solutions
  • Made a blog and posted my plan for this project as the first post
  • Returned to blog to track progress









The end.

Comments