Baby Steps

It's time! 

Time to hold myself accountable for reaching the goals I set for myself! yay

... How do we think I did?


A quick reminder of the goals I set for week ONE because LBH, we all forgot.....  8/24 - 8/31

1. Choose a project idea

2. Discuss it with Nancy

3. Create a timeline to demonstrate how I will execute the project

4. Start blog, track progress


So far, so good. I reached all of my goals this week. Week one was mostly about getting my feet off the ground. I needed to (thoughtfully) plan, plan well, and plan some more. The last thing I have is time to waste and I wanted to be considerate of that while planning for this. The way I see it, is...

This project could either be a huge waste of time, or it could be hella beneficial to my professional skillset. 

At the end of the day, I want this to be worthwhile... so I was strategic in every single choice, definitely did not give myself any gimmes, if ya know what I mean.

Being week one I'm not really sure how these blogs will go, but right now I'm feeling the urge to summarize my actual action steps and save everyone a little time. Yeah, saving sweet, sweet time. 

            But for real, though... why do I feel like I'm always strapped for time or running out of time at 21....


Completed Action Steps

  • Thought about problems/needs of mine
  • Thought about potential solutions
  • Made a blog and posted my plan for this project as the first post
  • Returned to blog to track progress









The end.





Comments